With this all-day tour from Delhi, see the Taj Mahal and return in time for a late dinner. You’ll depart from your accommodation in Delhi bright and early, giving you plenty of time to visit the Taj Mahal before lunch. Before being transferred back to Delhi in the late afternoon, you’ll have time to explore the white-marble Itmad-ud-Daulah, often known as the “Baby Taj.”
- Combine a day trip to the Taj Mahal and the Agra Fort.
- By avoiding lengthy entrance lineups, a guide can help you save a tonne of time waiting.
- You can travel light by having a quick buffet lunch at a restaurant in Agra.
- For a stress-free day, private transportation from Delhi was offered
What is included in the Package?
- Buffet lunch at a restaurant
- Transfers between the hotel and the monument
- Private tour
- Entrance fees
- Professional tour guide
What To Expect
New Delhi 6:00: Pickup and Drive to Agra Pick up From your Hotel /airport/ place in Delhi / Gurgaon / Noida. Drive to Agra via Yamuna expressway. (210 Kms,3.30 Hrs Drive)
09:30: Taj Mahal: Agra Sightseeing Reach Agra. Your guide will meet you & take you to a hotel for use of washrooms etc.
09:45: Visit the Taj Mahal: Visit to Taj Mahal. Take plenty of time to explore as it is the highlight of your tour.
Note: Admission Ticket Not Included
12:45: Time to have lunch You will be taken to a renowned restaurant for a multi-cuisine buffet lunch after sightseeing.
14:00: Agra Fort: Visit the Akbar-founded Agra Fort, a sizable museum of intriguing structures. Up until Aurangzeb, every Mughal emperor contributed something. The Agra Fort’s construction began in 1565 and was finished in 1573.
16:00: Itmad-ud-tomb, Daulah’s: Itmad-ud-Daulah is also referred to as Baby Taj. After that, grab a cup of coffee at Costa Coffee as it was the first monument constructed from white marble.
17:00: Delhi, India: Drive back to Delhi Arrive in Delhi. You can stop at any of the three points along the Yamuna Expressway to utilize the restrooms and other amenities. Arrival at 2030 Drop off at your location, hotel, or Delhi Airport
Policy on Cancellations
- For a full refund, you may postpone your experience cancellation up to 24 hours in advance.
- You must cancel at least 24 hours prior to the experience’s start time to receive a complete refund.
- You won’t get your money back if you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience begins.
- Any changes cannot be made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Cutoffs are determined by the experience’s local time.
- When making a reservation, confirmation will be sent.
- Wheelchair inaccessible There are no major medical ailments, including cardiac issues.
- Most visitors can take part
- This excursion/activity is private. Only your team will take part.